Total Pageviews

Monday 23 May 2016

Consultant visit regarding painful implants!

I've been to see my Breast Consultant today and came away happy knowing there might be a solution to my pain, it does mean more surgery but I'm happy to try anything before I decide to go flat. I have an appointment to see a Plastic Consultant in July to discuss changing my implants to lighter ones to help with my pain condition (Fibromyalgia) these implants also have the lowest rate of capsular contracture, which is what I have after radiotherapy. They also tend to stay where they are placed, so a better chance of being more symmetrical. So one day soon I will be rid of these ports that keep banging on my ribs when I move, the pain of the radiated boob being stuck to my rib cage and hopefully I can throw away my chicken fillet! So with my Oophorectomy in June that's two more minor surgeries and hopefully I can put this all behind me!

Got my DEXA bone scan on Thursday to check the density of my bones now I've started on Anastrozole to help keep cancer away, but sadly thins the bones. Pain clinic Friday, to see if there is anything I can have to help me till my replacement surgery, I don't want anymore steroid injections if I can help it that's for sure.

I've bleached my roots ready to go Aqua blue for Race for Life Pretty Muddy on 4th June 2016, only 2 weeks away. Please do sponsor me, every penny counts. xx

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ajswarriors2016








1 comment:

  1. Hurrah, what a quality it is! Since mostly YouTube video tutorials have no pleasant feature, but this is in fact a fastidious quality video.
    Package Services

    ReplyDelete