Total Pageviews

Monday 17 October 2016

2 weeks post surgery

What a long day it was on Friday, we spent hours at the hospital as there had been an emergency in the burns & plastics department. Then spent ages at the doctors and chemist, trying to get my medication sorted!

You'll be pleased to hear I'm healing well and they are very happy with my wounds, they have signed me off sick for another two weeks due to pain, so no work for me...what to do! The main pain areas are my liposuction site, my cleavage now I have one and under my arms. But they said none of them are anything to worry about. I have really itchy skin, but that's all good as it means the nerve endings are healing. They left me with an open appointment in case anything does worsen.

I slept for 15 hours yesterday, mainly due to a migraine attack. I've not had a migraine attack for 2 years, but I've suffered with them since I was a teenager, so not that long ago...wink wink!

I'm hoping I've caught up on my sleep now, so all I can do is watch box sets, that is now I can finally look at a screen. My car is fixed and I can't go anywhere, but please feel free to come and see me, cream cakes or chocolate required, or take me and my big fluffy pillows for a drive, lol. xx









A year ago...during Radiotherapy.

 
A year on from the end of active treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment