Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 October 2016

3.5 weeks post surgery

It's now 3.5 weeks since surgery and I'm feeling much better, I've been managing 1-2 mile walks daily for the last 4 days. Today I managed 3 miles. Going to try a little drive later in the week round the village too. All being well I can phase back into the office from next week, get back to Musical Theatre and dance classes and get fit.

It has been one hell of a journey the last 21 months but I'm a survivor and I'm ready to take life by the balls. Roll on 2017 it's holiday year for me, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Also got my girlie fun weekend with zip wires and bounce below at zip world in Snowdonia. Spa days with family & friends and much more.

Thank you to everyone that has supported me through this journey, Thank you for being my rock Tim, love you forever and always. Thank you to all my other rocks Mom & Dad, Angie & Frank, Barry, Adrian, Lauren, Jan, Nige & Sarah, Collette, Dawn, Lynda & Jen, Jo, Andy, Bex, love you all. Thank you to my boss Steve, Becky and all my work colleagues, you have been amazing. Thank you to everyone that did events in my honour, Lucy for Cabaresque for Cancer 2015, Jan and Kay for shaving their hair, Debbie for your fantastic scar work therapies, Amber for making loom bands for charity, AJ's Warrior's, my Breast surgeon, oncologists, and the best plastic surgeon and all the nurses, my GP, my counsellor, my chemo and surgery buddies Julie & Sharon, Ally and all my pink sisters, ALL my visitors during house bound times, including Jill, Mel, Lynne, Jackie, it meant so much to me. Thank you for all my flowers and gifts that I will treasure forever. If I have missed anyone out I'm really sorry, chemo brain (it's real) strikes again.

I love my new boobies and I'm a one year survivor. Here's to the future. X



Beautiful lowers from Dawn xx




No comments:

Post a Comment