Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 June 2017

What now!

Well I never thought I'd be blogging on here again but I've had a few problems this year. With pain and my right implant capsulating again. I had a scare when I found a lump in the same place my cancer was, ultrasound found it to be scar tissue...phew. I've also changed my cancer medication from anastrozole to letrozole and been put on vitamin D to see if that helps with my bone pain.

But in the last three weeks I had a hole the size of a pin head in my right breast scar,  I had an infection and have now had three sets of different antibiotics. I visited my plastic surgeon on Friday as the hole has just got bigger and bigger and is constantly leaking body fluid which is trying to heal me and It's now 2" round.

I have been put on the trauma list and will have my implant removed on Tuesday or Thursday latest. I'm totally devastated at what is happening and in shock,  but at the same time I think I'll be happy to be out of the pain it's causing me daily.

Thank you for reading and following my blog. X

No comments:

Post a Comment