Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 June 2017

1 Week post surgery


Well it's been a week now and what a weekend I had. It was lovely because my Mom came to stay with me, but my scar decided to leak for 3 days. Luckily it stopped yesterday and I've had my post surgery check up today and they are pleased and all is healing well.

Apparently the body makes fluid to heal, and my body made enough fluid to fill the cavity that the removed implant left, which is a sack of fluid called a Seroma. I thought my chest felt like a water bed for a few days. It is quite common and can happen more than once, so fingers crossed it doesn't for me.

I can finally have a proper shower and hoping to drive again next week. Sadly I had to give up my Robbie Williams ticket last night as I was too poorly to go. But the tickets got used thankfully.

Thank you to my visitors for keeping me company, thanks you for my flowers, gifts and meals. Thank you for helping me get to and from hospital. xxx



Thank you Lynda & Andy xxx

Thank you Mom & Dad xxx

Thank you Mom & Dad xxx

Thank you Derek x

No comments:

Post a Comment