Total Pageviews

Monday 11 April 2016

Pelvic MRI scan results

Yippee...it's good news!

I don't have endometriosis, I don't have anything! My pelvic MRI scan showed everything is normal. So on the ultrasound it must have been a bit of bowel, maybe I was brewing a big pooh that day! So I'm having a glass of wine with my dinner...yes on a Monday night. :-)

My Oophorectomy is booked for sometime in May/June as I can only have the Zoladex for 2 years, then I'd need to have an Oophorectomy anyway to have the Arimidex, the medication to keep cancer at bay, which I need for 5 years. This is because after 2 years my monthly cycle could start up again and I don't need that with my Oestrogen fed cancer plus I'd have to stop the Arimidex and risk the cancer coming back.

So I'm celebrating tonight :-D

I have a date of the 20th April for my steroid/lidocaine injections, fingers crossed they work, then I can have my nipple tattoos and an oophorectomy and put this whole cancer journey behind me. :-D

Have a good week everyone and thank you for following my blog xx







 
 

3 comments:

  1. That’s awesome news! So many women suffer from endometriosis and other reproductive issues; one less woman plagued by that terrible nightmare is a victory for all women! I am so happy for you. I’m sure the anticipation for the results was high. By the way, I love the "cancer touched my boob meme". Fierce! Keep fighting!

    Kacey @ Glendale MRI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have suffered all my life from mother nature. I had a benign brenner tumour and various cysts on both ovaries. Glad they've now gone.

    Yes great meme eh, I love that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. Nice blog I got super information about MRI Scan. Thanks for sharing useful information, keep update your blog
    Mri Scan

    ReplyDelete