Total Pageviews

Sunday 31 May 2015

Chemo 4 day 9

Chemo 4 Day 9
 
Since my last post I've been getting better gradually each day. I've had a few days of work to spend with my mom and niece but wasn't really up to much, but it's been lovely having them here. Will miss them when they go home.
 
The bone pain has improved on my new medication. I have very very dry skin now and some places like my feet have gone very thin. I have extremely sore places on my face and a rash on my neck. I've lost my bottom eyelashes, most of my eyebrows and all my nose hair, which is really annoying as it's constantly dripping...so they do serve a purpose eh,  they help our bogies build up lol! Sadly I've been sick the last few days which I wasn't expecting at all, so I've gone off food, which isn't helped by having no taste buds at all. But tonight I managed to eat a decent meal. Fingers crossed no more nausea or sickness.
 
Anyway today I managed to walk round the shop at  0.000001 mph with the aid of a trolley, it was nice to get out, even if it was just for our pack up lunch for tomorrow's Race For Life picnic weather permitting lol! I was knackered and had back ache, but it was worth it. Suppose I better get to sleep as up at 8am to support my Warrior's. Anyone near Stamford fancy joining us and supporting all the amazing ladies walking or running tomorrow if will be lovely to see you, I will be near the enquiries tent about 10am in a wheel chair. Thank you for all donations so far for my team of 17, there's still time to give to such a worthy cause, the link is on my home page, thank you.  See you there xxx



My niece in my wig xx
My mom and Poppy xx
 

Yummy veggie fry up



Chemo doll, how lovely

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment