Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Race For Life

Race For Life Stamford

I have had the most amazing day with AJ's Warriors even though I spent it in a wheelchair looking like a granny, thank you Jan & Nige for all your help with that...I think, no I mean it there is no way I could have been there otherwise. Thank you to each and every one of you who walked, jogged and ran, you were all amazing, so proud of you all, it was so amazing having you all together for such a special day. Thank you to all of AJ's Warriors supporters, family and friends that came and travelled 188 mile round trips to be there. Thank you to Amber my little warrior princess for making and selling all those amazing loom band bracelets and key rings. Thank you all for the amazing singing and Jan for the lyrics. Just Thank you all each and everyone of you. I LOVE YOU ALL. xxxxx


 
 
















 



















































No comments:

Post a Comment