Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Chemo 4 day 13

Chemo 4 Day 13

After a fab day on Sunday at Race For Life I suffered with backache, but I'm sure my warriors suffered more with their sore muscles and blisters. Since then I've gradually improved every day, sadly I've had a nose bleed every day for the last week and last 2 days they've been really bad. I will phone my Oncologist tomorrow just to check it's not going into interfere with my blood count and next chemo. Still have all my other general smaller side effects and still injecting daily but that's my life at the moment eh!

Today I went to see my consultant for a check up and surgery discussions. I came away a happy bunny as he listened to me last time and told me everything I wanted to hear and I'm getting the Breast implants I wanted. So I go back to see him 15th July to get measured up and book my surgery date for August 2015 hopefully.

I still work from home and next week I'm planning on a few days in the office around hospital and doctors appointments. Looking forward to it as this is my vulnerable week again grrr. Why does my busy appointment week have to fall on my better week of my 3 week cycles...typical eh!

Looks like summer is on it's way at last, about time. Enjoy the lovely weather one and all. xxxx


Me and my Mom xxxx <3

Me and my niece xxxx <3



Beautiful flowers from Angie & Frank xxxx <3

Race For Life Gerberas to add to my collection


No comments:

Post a Comment