Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 June 2015

Chemo 5 day 3

Chemo 5 Day 3

Lack of sleep definitely caught up with me, I managed 5 hours sleep, woke at 5 am then about 7am fell back asleep for about 2 hours thankfully. Woke up not feeling too bad, just the nausea and a bit achy, had breakfast which I couldn't taste but need to eat to take my medication. The bone pain is starting to kick in now and Dihydrocodeine with Naproxen and Paracetamol isn't going to be enough, thankfully I have the Morphine ready.

My skin is starting to burn again, soles and palms are really sore, using Aloe Vera at the moment to see if that's any better. Hoping the rash doesn't appear this time but Oncologist gave me anti allergy tablets and Hydrocortisone cream ready just in case as it was horrid last time.

Just done my 2 daily injections...finding a bruise free place is getting harder, and I have to alternate sides, but that's not possible when I'm having to do 2 the week after chemo. Oncologist said last week I need the Fragmin injections that thin my blood at least until after chemotherapy has finished. So hopefully another month on them, fingers crossed.

Had a little walk around my garden earlier to find my Canterbury Bells are in bloom. Finger tips are really sore so think I will log off and watch some catch up TV. xx

Aunt Sally cheeks from steroids

Who'll be my Worzel Gummidge
 

 
 
 
My Canterbury Bells
 

No comments:

Post a Comment