Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Radiotherapy 5 of 15

Radiotherapy 5 of 15

Well I'm a 1/3 of the way through Radiotherapy and not doing too bad. I'm very tired and I ache all over, but that is partly down to my pain condition (Fibromyalgia) I think. My skin can go red/purple with the radiation, and look like sunburn and today I can see a slight difference in skin tone, I'd say it's a bit pink, fingers crossed it doesn't get any worse. The 66 mile round trip is taking it's toll on me, I've not been this tired since chemotherapy, just glad I don't feel as ill as I did back then! I'm getting shooting pains and twinges in my chest but I'm told that's the nerve endings repairing.

Only 2 weeks to go and radiotherapy will be over! Then just one little operation to go and a bit of liposuction to go if needed, if the implants when filled don't even out.

My hair is growing fast now, but still very soft, so I bought myself some baby shampoo hehe and still growing my xmas tinsel! See pictures below.

I'm still walking daily and aimed for 3miles the weekend but to my annoyance only managed 1.7 miles, but I know I will get there. Will be cycling soon and next year I plan to do the biggest zip wire, climb more mountains and climb a telephone mast for charity.







 
Weekend walk. All of  1.7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment