Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Radiotherapy 1 of 15

Radiotherapy 1 of 15

Day 1 of radiotherapy, we knew it was going to be the longest day, we left home at 10am and got back home about 4pm. I had to go in a simulator machine to check the measurements were still OK that I had done in my CT scan. Also the time in the room for radiotherapy was a bit longer today as they had to do some measurements and x-rays.

The worst part for me was laying there for so long not able to move, in one position with your arms above your head, bad enough normally but very difficult with my pain condition fibromyalgia.

They are using what they call a wax strip across my scar every other day, they said think of it as an extra layer of skin. I'm still very numb under my right armpit and in my skin across my chest, they stick the wax on with plaster, when they removed it, I jumped a mile, wonder if I have some feeling coming back, one can hope!

1 down 14 to go!
 


 

5 comments:

  1. Well done your the strongest person I now and your my daughter love you so much xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mom, love you lots. Big hugs xxxxxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog!
    I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS
    feed to my Gogle account. I look forward to brand new updates
    and will share this site with my Facebook group.

    Chat soon!

    Also visit my web-site :: How To Hack Tap Titans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I've not long took my last just giving page down, a new one will be created soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now have a Just Giving page set up, see top right. It's for a local charity that have helped me tremendously this last year. :-)

    https://www.justgiving.com/Amanda-Bills/

    ReplyDelete