Total Pageviews

Monday 7 September 2015

Hair after chemo

No changes to report until I see my surgeon Wednesday and my oncologist next Wednesday. A few pictures below of how my hair is growing, still peach fuzz, light on the top and sides, dark at the back, think I'm going to be Cruella De Vil as it looks black and white to me hahaha!

Just thought I'd show you a few pictures after the nice weekend I've had. Sitting round the fire pit in the garden on warmer evenings, Tea parties at Claire's, Viv's and Hambleton Bakery, they all raised money for Cancer. I have another two Tea parties in the diary this month. I even managed to get to see some friends in a local show, I struggled to sit for long even with all my pillows, and even though I was in pain I stayed till the end and watched the whole show. Thank you to all my friends and family for driving me every where.

I'm shocked at how tired I get after anything I do, even if it's only an hour. You think I'd sleep better for it! I'm so looking forward to getting my fitness back, walking the dogs, cycling, dancing and driving again. But it's been so nice to finally get out of my house and not go to the hospital.



Flowers from Jan & Nige xx

Flowers from RMT xx

 
 

Fire pit times in the garden

Beer to celebrate being Cancer free :-D

Peach fuzz



Hambleton Bakery Tea Party cakes



Candle from Heather & Johnny xx


No comments:

Post a Comment