Total Pageviews

Friday 19 February 2016

Pelvic Ultrasound scan

My Gynaecologist phoned me on Wednesday regarding my scan and told me there is nothing to worry about. I don't have Ovarian Cancer, which is what I was worried about. But she wants me to have an MRI scan to find out exactly what the mass is made up of. It is most probably endometriosis or uterine fibroids. This would explain why they couldn't find one of my ovaries and also explains the pain mother nature inflicted on me pre cancer. She also reiterated that my bloods showed a tumour marker of 8 which is normal and shows no sign of ovarian cancer.

I've spent a few days back with family in Wolverhampton, and had a lovely time, I do miss them all. But this is a new year and we are all going to see so much more of each other. We celebrated my brothers 40th Birthday with a lovely Italian meal, but my 4 day trip got cut short as our dog Marley needed surgery today to have a claw removed that he's split and had to have the nail cut off. It wasn't growing back right and he could lose a toe. He also has a lump growing where the nail was cut off a few weeks ago, which may need to be biopsied. While he's under we decided to have him castrated too. So sat here writing my blog waiting for a phone call to say all went well and when we can collect him.
My beautiful flowers from my cousin Beth xxx <3

 



Marley on the left xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Was great to see you we had nice time why we could and see you soon you come so far mother nature dose inflict a lot on you so proud of you love you all all the best to marley bless him love mom and dad and Toby xx xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was great to see you we had nice time why we could and see you soon you come so far mother nature dose inflict a lot on you so proud of you love you all all the best to marley bless him love mom and dad and Toby xx xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete