Total Pageviews

Monday 8 February 2016

Pelvic Ultrasound Scan

Today I had my Trans-vaginal Ultrasound for the Gynaecology department so they could see if there would be any problems to hinder surgery when I do go ahead with it. The Ultrasound Technician found a mass in my endometrium (lining of the uterus), but she said it isn't cancer because there is no blood flow to the tumour. So I probably have endometriosis or fibroids, so yet again another waiting game, but nothing I'm not used to. So they'll possibly remove this when I have an Oophorectomy. I'll find out more when I get an appointment with my Gynaecologist. Hoping it is sooner than the one already booked for 7th March though!

It is the eve of the day I was told I had Breast Cancer one year ago, so I'm trying to think positive and telling myself to remember she said it is NOT cancer. Thinking positive, it is NOT Cancer. I've had some beautiful flowers and gifts, thank you all very much xx
 
 


Beautiful flowers from My Mom & Dad as it's been a year since diagnosis. xxxx

Lovely card and gift from Claire & Steve as it's been a year. xxxx


A poem by my Pink Sister Jude, thought it was apt for today xxx

World Cancer Day #WeCanICan












I'm in this one xx
 

2 comments:

  1. That poem is so true bless you I'm so proud of you love you mom and dad and Toby xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poem is so true bless you I'm so proud of you love you mom and dad and Toby xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete