Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Painful implants

It's been a year today since my biopsy results confirmed it was Cancer!

I went to see my consultant yesterday and we talked about the pain I'm getting and my options. So before we think about any more surgery I'm being sent to a pain clinic at LOROS. I'm getting pain in my ribs and under my arms from my breast surgery. Which is worse when I exercise or sleep on either side. So fingers crossed they can help me, otherwise it could possibly mean more surgery to remove ports and/or swap/remove implants.

Still no news on my scan, but not for the want of trying, I will phone again tomorrow!

I had a lovely catch up with my chemo buddy and my bestie Jan. Had a great night with a few of the am-dram gang. I'm of for a few days to spend some quality time with family in the West Midlands. Will be interesting to see how I get on with the long drive and my coccyx. Trying to keep myself busy and also catching up with everyone and getting my life back to some sort of normality. Also thinking of holiday destinations for the year ahead. :-)





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment