Total Pageviews

Monday 13 June 2016

Pain clinic

I went to the pain clinic on Thursday, he can't give me anything else but medication. The steroids only gave me one pain free day so not worth it, as they're risky too being so close to lungs. So he changed my medication to codeine and prescribed me laxidol as they make me constipated. This change had knocked me sideways, I can hardly walk I'm in so much pain. Didn't realise how much my current medication was helping. But it's not enough to live a normal active life, so got to give this a try. Will get my new medication tomorrow so I had to use morphine today, doctors orders, it has made me so sleepy, but has helped a bit, shame I can't stay on this, but there's no way I could drive on this.

It should have been my surgery tomorrow and I'm fed up yet again, another two weeks to wait.

I went in my friends hot tub last week and it was so nice, I was so refreshed and relaxed for 2 days.  I really need one, it will help me so much with the fibromyalgia too.  Will have to save up for a second hand one.

Think I need to move to a hot country, but then don't most of us!  Come on summer.
Have a good week everyone. TTFN. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment