Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 June 2016

Pretty Muddy Race For Life 2016

Well I did it...Yay!

I'm proud of myself for completing the 5k Pretty Muddy Race For Life on Saturday, it was tough going for me being so unfit, and I was at the back of our group of 330 people, but I don't care, as I was alive, there and doing it! I am well pleased with myself considering I was in a wheel chair this time last year!

Sadly I wasn't able to do the normal 5k Race on Sunday, but next year I will be doing the 10k Pretty Muddy :-D

So far I've raised £190 for Cancer Research UK. It's not too late to sponsor me either :-D Plus I'm doing Race For Life in Dudley in July 2016.

https://www.justgiving.com/account/your-pages/ajswarriors2016?pageId=8402859















































No comments:

Post a Comment