Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Surgery postponed

Sadly my surgery for 14th June had been postponed to the 28th June, because I'm on antibiotics. I was  on antibiotics for both my last surgeries, so don't understand the problem. But this anaesthetist won't do it unless I'm two weeks clear of antibiotics, but it is what it is...grrr. So annoyed as everything was sorted, it's not just me, it's making arrangements with my partner and my family to be with me as I can't drive for two weeks after, and I really need to be waited on hand and foot hehe!  Oh well only another 3 weeks to wait, could have been worse. But every delay obviously delays something else. So my next surgery will be later too. Just hope I'm up to my plastic surgeon appointment on 1st July! 

I had washed my dressing gown and everything ready for hospital, bag packed and clean bedding ready for when I get out. Got to change all my appointments too, like hair cut and nails. Oh well I'm still going to dye my hair blue that week. I'd just got myself in the right place ready for surgery and now it's a longer wait.  It's all wait wait wait this cancer malarkey and I'm fed up to the back teeth with it. Last year I was saying roll on 2016 and now I'm there again saying roll on 2017!

I really need a holiday this year but when, too scared to book anything with everything still going on. But no matter what I am going to India in February 2017. Fed up fed up fed up. Arghhhhhh! 

Oh well nowt I can do. TTFN. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment