Total Pageviews

Monday 11 July 2016

Race For Life 2016, Himley Hall, Dudley

Race For Life 2016 at Himley Hall, Dudley, West Midlands with my family. We had a great day and the sun shone long enough for them to all get round the 5k in 50 minutes, great time as last year was about an hour. Also a great time for Carol and Lizzie the dog as it was their first time.

I'm glad I left my number at home as I really wanted to go round with them. Instead I sat and waited with my mom and dad. I'm still not up to driving as still very sore, so it was great to get out, thanks to my brother for fetching me. Going a bit stir crazy not going far, but glad for my work and that I can work from home.

Next year I will do all the Races in Rutland and Wolverhampton. No surgery to stop me then.





 
































No comments:

Post a Comment