Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 July 2016

4 weeks post Oophorectomy

Well it's now been 4 weeks since I had my surgery and I was starting to feel better. But due to bone pain and implant pain, my GP has now added Lyrica to my concoction of medication, of which I don't want any.

My scars are healed and tummy pain is lessening, just wish the rest would follow! See picture below for all my meds! Reminds me of chemo days and the most pills I've ever popped in my life, bad memories, but hey I'm still here. F U CANCER!

So Saturday I had a little drive around the village and even managed to drive 18 miles to work and back on Monday. But sadly I've not driven since due to my new meds (Lyrica/Pregabalin, used for my neuropathic pain) I'm really dizzy in a morning. So on top of me not being able to function in a morning I'm now dizzy too. Hopefully  that won't last long once I get them in my system.

I can't function in a morning due to bone pain, it is partly due to chemo after effects and Anastrozole the cancer meds I have to take to keep it away. I get out of bed and hobble along, shuffling my feet slowly. My ankles and knees are agony, it feels like they are grinding together with every step I take. I somehow manage to get downstairs to the bathroom. About an hour or two later I am almost mobile and can walk again. Can you get a bed that moves and keeps you mobile during the night haha, but then would you sleep through that!

On the 16th July we went to the Extonbury festival in our village and had an wonderful day, they raised £4,000 for Rutland Air Ambulance which is amazing. I've had a henna tattoo from the wonderful Sami at Olive tanning studios, getting myself ready for my India trip next year I hope, surgery and healing after depending.

Still waiting on a surgery date from my Plastic Surgeon, will it be August or September! The sooner the better as I'm in so much pain I just want to chop my right tit off!

So what colour hair suits me best, let me know below. Have a good week one and all and enjoy the summer at last! xx

https://www.instagram.com/hennabysami/



My 3rd hair colour this year!

Looking at the picture, on the left is my contracture capsulated implant!

Cows on a little walk around the village.

My hair was meant to be purple, but as you can see it came out pink!

Extonbury 2016

Fort Henry, Exton, Rutland, UK

The pink is leaving my hair with every wash.

Enjoying a Pimms in the garden.


Henna the night it was done.

Henna 10pm same night after washed it all off.

Henna the morning after.

My back garden!

My medication concoction!


No comments:

Post a Comment