Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Only 2 sleeps to go!

After a stressful few days and a visit to see my Surgeon, I'm so happy I am fit for my surgery, and it can go ahead as planned on Friday. Doing a little dance as I type!

I will be having both implants replaced with lighter silicone ones, so bye to the dreaded ports and heavy saline/silicone implants, I will also be having an LD flap on the right (back skin and muscle...see link below) this part of the surgery is 5 hours alone. I will also be having a Mastopexy on the left (Breast lift) current implant is too heavy for my skin and has caused sagging into my armpit. Then finally I will be having liposuction from under my arms, which will hopefully be transferred to my right boob to even it out to match the left boob. So Surgery will range from 5-10 hours, long day but it will be worth it.

All I wanted to do this week was rest and recuperate from the cold I'd had, from which I still have a lingering cough. But on my 2 days holiday Monday & Tuesday, I spent 2 hours in the GP surgery Monday and 4 hours in hospital yesterday. So I spent most of today working in bed and will do the same tomorrow. But I did manage a hair cut, to tidy myself up a bit before hospital. Had to take all my Gel nail polish of, so not fair!

Anyway doubt I will post again till after surgery and I'm sitting up in bed, so have a good week and weekend. TTFN xx

LD Flap:
https://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/information-support/facing-breast-cancer/going-through-treatment-breast-cancer/surgery/breast-reconstruction/breast-reconstruction-ld-flap




No comments:

Post a Comment