Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Pre-op Assessment

I've been having an awful few days. It all started with being emotional at the hospital end of last week. Thoughts going through my head...am I doing the right thing! Not sure why! Oh yes I do...the opinions of one silly woman! (Shocked at myself for listening and giving a shit!) After a few days of strong emotions and feeling terribly low. My throat/chest is hurting so bad too! Surgery in 9 days and counting!

So last week was my pre-operation assessment which turned into quite a long day. Bloods, ECG, swabs and lots of questions and answers. Visited the ward I'd be staying on for 4-5 days, which I'm liking, felt like being in BUPA a little. I've heard nothing from the results, so I'm assuming I'm fit and healthy for surgery to go ahead! Apart from this blasted cold I've caught of course, my throat feels like it being burnt with a blow torch and cut with razor blades. My body feels like I have flu. I think the steroids are still working, but can't be sure at the moment as I hurt all over! Why this on top of all my other pains, haven't I got enough to contend with! Please someone give me a break!

I need and want this surgery now! Go away cold! Roll on the 30th! Oh to be pain free!

Sorry it's not a very upbeat post, I'll be ok in a few days, and be bouncing back like my little old positive self. xx
 
 



The surgery I'll be having next week.






Yes because this really does support Breast Cancer...NOT!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment