Total Pageviews

Friday 9 September 2016

Annual non-mammogram & Steroids

Today I had my first annual non- mammogram!

I've been to the Breast Centre many times since diagnosis January 2015, but today it was so hard to walk in that door. It bought back so many memories of that first day, but I eventually found my positivity and walked in there head held high. An hour later I came out with the all clear and don't need to be seen by them for 2 years so 2018! 2017 is my Oncologist. So yearly checks between them. Fabulous news to start the weekend with.

Well my bloods have improved so my bone/joint pain is nothing serious. So my GP has put me on a low dose steroid for 6 weeks to see how I go, don't want to tempt fate, but I've only been on them 2 days and I'm already noticing a change in pain levels!

I won a free treatment for the new 3d building Sleek Brows and had that last week, They are all my own hair! I now have my first set of full brows since chemotherapy...yippee!

Anyway it's Friday and I'm celebrating...chin chin. Have a great weekend one and all. xx




Brows before Sleek Brows applied

Brows after :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment