Total Pageviews

Monday 26 September 2016

Will I or won't I Have surgery on Friday!

I've recently been on a week of antibiotics due to what looked like an infection under my right mastectomy scar! Over the weekend I got a hole in the infected area and I could see what looked like white puss in there (TMI oops!), the hole was only about 1mm, but I decided I best see my GP anyway, after also having a cold/bug/man flu!

I've spent two hours with a doctor today, she said I did have an infection, but luckily it's now closed over and looks like the infection has gone, but she can't be sure! I'm on another set of antibiotics just in case, different one this time. She has also booked me in to see my plastic surgeon tomorrow, as it's not her call to cancel my surgery or say my surgery can go ahead on Friday.

Some good news is that I don't have a temperature and my chest sounds fine, it's just a rasping cough I have. So I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow's outcome. But then it is what it is, and nothing I can do about it!

They can take my agonising implant out if I still have an infection but they won't want to put a new one back in till it's cleared up apparently! So watch this space what will my plastic surgeon say tomorrow!

So there was me thinking my man flu would possibly get my surgery cancelled and now it might be the actual boobies that do it! Till tomorrow. xx








 











No comments:

Post a Comment