Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Health checks

In the last week I've been to the dentist, I had my teeth checked and some x-rays done, and I'm happy to say my teeth are all ok and they've not been affected by chemotherapy. Opticians later this week, fingers crossed my eyes are ok.
 
My coccyx pain is a bit better with the medication and pillow but it's still lingering, hoping that it is nothing but at least my GP and Consultant are ready to do scans if needed.
 
My chest has been a bit painful this week, but I'm not surprised as the inflation stretches my pectoral muscle and skin each time. It still feels very tight, but I continue to moisturise which really helps. The radiated side is still very red and has tightened up a lot making the one look a bit smaller than the other. But then we've all got one body part smaller than the other, so it's not the end of the world. Maybe we can put a bit more saline in the one than the other to even them out. 
 
I did 2 four hour days at work last week, and I managed an extra hour at work on Monday and hoping to do the same Wednesday and Friday this week.
 
I had a lovely weekend with my Mom, Brother and Niece, it's so hard living so far away from them but we will see each other more from now on. I did some baking the weekend too so we had some yummy treats.
 
Have a good week one and all and thank you for taking the time to continue reading my blog. xx
 
 


 
 





2 comments:

  1. It's lovley seeing you and cakes and crumble was yummy see you soon you have done so well so proud of you love you so much xxxxx

    ReplyDelete