Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 November 2015

B12

I went to my doctors yesterday and had blood tests done as my B12 is very low, so I'm now on weekly B12 injections. I have to have them in my thigh because of having lymph node surgery I don't want to risk getting the life long conidtion lymphodema. So today I went for my first shot of B12, ouch it bloody stings and also had more bloods done to check my bones due to my coccyx pain. This doctor said an xray wouldn't help due to where the pain is and has put me on Gabapentin. Sadly last time I took this I put 3 stone on in weight, so I need to get active and keep my weight down this time. She has also sent of for me to have urgent physiotherapy and said to tell my consultant I need a bone scan. I'm fed up of hospitals and doctors visits, I must be on 60+ trips now!

When I visited the nurse today she asked me if I was AJ's Cancer Journey, it was so nice to know that people I don't know are reading my blog, cheered me up no end.

I worked from the office for 5 hours Monday and Wednesday this week. It's so good being back around people. Hoping to go in tomorrow too but I'm so exhausted it's unreal, so I'll see how i feel in the morning. I need to be on form for month end next week being an accountant.

Looking forward to the works party on Saturday, have a good weekend one and all. xx





A windy Saturday walk


Yes damn right...can't wait to say good riddens to 2015





Shall I get some of these...hehe



6 comments:

  1. Keep at it beautiful, you are amazing xxxxx Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never give up sweetie, never surrender, you are in my thoughts every step of your journey xx Laura and squish xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks honey, hope all is well with you xxxx

    ReplyDelete