Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Chemo 6 Day 13

Chemo 6 Day 13

Finally started to feel human again the weekend after my last week of chemo hell, shame it wasn't sooner while my Mom and niece were here, but we managed to have a nice day on Saturday before they went home on Sunday. It's lovely having them here to look after me and keep me company. I miss them already and will miss my mom for about 6 weeks now as she has had a new knee operation today, get well soon mom. xx

My hair on my head is starting to grow back and I look like a fluffy baby chick, just want my eyebrows and eyelashes the rest can stay away...I wish! But my finger nails have started dropping off as warned on Docetaxel, but luckily I have new nails starting to grown underneath. They are very short and tender though so having to keep covered at the moment.

The dizziness has gone now along with the bone and muscular pain, so the major side effects have cleared up quicker this time but I was on the reduced 75% dose. I just feel really tired and lethargic now, I can't walk far at all and have to sit down a lot, so it takes a while to get from A to B.

Today I went to get measured up for my new boobies, so they are now ordered and surgery is booked for 5th August 2015, nervous and happy at the same time is a bizarre feeling. I told my surgeon to get me done in the morning or he might see me running across the hospital car park in my gown...lol!



My Mom, me and niece Lauren xxxx

New nail that was underneath, little bit short at the moment

Trying micro pore tape

Fluffy chick


No comments:

Post a Comment