Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Failed implant inflation

Today was supposed to be my final inflation but we only managed to do one boob, if you remember the ports to inject for inflation had decided to hide behind my implants! So I have one boob bigger than the other for a short while. My consultant needs the help of the ultrasound doctor that helped us last time. So hopefully that will happen in the next few weeks. Gutted but hopefully it's only temporary. So I'll have to wear one of my softies in the one side of my bra until then as it is very noticeable. I'm in a lot of pain at the moment, my right side feels like I've been stabbed with a knife not an injection a few times.

I'm still waiting on appointments for Gene testing, Ovary removal and nipple tattoos, which my consultant is going to chase up for me. As I'm not any medication at the moment because I can't have Tamoxifen, you can imagine my mind is on overtime, especially more so until I get on the drug I'm being given for ten years called Arimidex, which I can't take until I'm post menopausal.

ARIMIDEX reduces the risk of breast cancer recurrence.
https://www.arimidex.com/about/how-arimidex-works.html

My coccyx pain is lingering, but I'm seeing my GP Friday to see what the next plan of attack is. I'm still carrying my coccyx pillow with me everywhere to sit on, even in the car, so there's not much more I can do to help myself.

On a good note the new medication Duloxetine seems to be helping my peripheral neuropathy, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia pain and now even the hot flushes. So all I need now is the dizzy side effects to go away. I started taking them at 10pm and I've since tried taking them at 9pm and I'm still dizzy in the morning, so I'm going to try 8pm tonight. My GP said it's trial and error and take at the same time for a week. So keep everything crossed for me as I'm really hopeful with this drug. xx





No comments:

Post a Comment