Total Pageviews

Monday 11 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Just a quick post to let you all know I managed to have a lovely Christmas Day, my coccyx pain was back by the evening though. So I spent the holiday resting, with some gentle daily exercises and a few short walks.

I've been back into the office a bit more and we've had a busy start to the year with year end, but my body is telling me to slow down a bit, which is so annoying for me as I want to get back to normality now! I still work from home, but I've not managed more than 2-3 days a week yet arghhh!

I spent the whole weekend sleeping in bed or on the sofa, I think the longest I was awake was for 3 hours on Sunday, before bed again.

We've lost a few pink sisters lately, only the other day Mandy passed away. Then today David Bowie passed, RIP Starman. xx

I'm at hospital Wednesday to see my consultant. I've just finished work for today so I'm off to relax in the bath. Have a good week xx



RIP Mandy xx

I'm trying

No comments:

Post a Comment