Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 December 2015

New Years Eve

Well this year has been the worst year of my life, since the end of January 2015, I've had 60+ hospital visits, blood tests, mammograms, ultrasounds, biopsies, MRI scans, CT scans,  Bone scans, 6 chemotherapy sessions, 2 surgeries, 15 radiation sessions, counselling, physio, injections, medication, blood clots, collapsed veins and more. I've still got one more inflation, tattooed nipples/areola and a final surgery to have my ovaries removed. Then I can get back on with my new found love for life.
I'd like to thank my partner and dogs, family and friends, my boss and work colleagues, that have been there for me through this tough year of hell, and wish you all a Happy New Year for 2016!

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year we have a good one love you loads mom and dad xxxxx

    ReplyDelete