Total Pageviews

Friday 11 December 2015

Bone scan

Well what a week it's been, I've visited 4 hospitals and had 5 appointments! On Wednesday I had a bone scan to determine why i'm getting coccyx and lower back pain. That was a very long day and by the end of it I couldn't even sit down because I was in so much pain! I was stood up in the waiting room, pacing up and down the corridoor looking like a looney!

I had some nuclear stuff injected into my veins then had to wait 2 hours for my bones to absorb it. Then I went in what I can only describe as a flat bed scanner, this took half an hour to scan my whole body. So once again i'm waiting patiently for results.

Obviously in my mind i'm thinking the cancer has come back, but telling myself it can't be! The only thing that has changed is the chair I sit on now i'm back in the office a few days a week, as all year i've been sat on a comfy sofa or in my bed! I carry my coccyx cushion everywhere with me...to sit on before some smarty pants makes a comment.

My GP sent me for physio at the local hospital, which was today and I came away with lots of stretching  and core muscle type excercises, let's see if that does the trick!

I've just finished work for today and i'm ready for a relaxing evening. Have a good weekend all. xx



A candle for all my pink sisters that we've lost over the last few months. RIP

How cute is this Orchid

My first and probabaly only finished art piece now all fired!

Bad week...so I stuffed my face with chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Bless you one thing after another I'm allway thinking of you and love you so much hugs and kisses mom and dad xxx xxx 😍

    ReplyDelete