Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Christmas break

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I had a fabulous day. Sadly I wasn't well enough to travel to see family as planned on Christmas Eve, luckily I saw my mom, brother and niece the weekend before. I spent Christmas day with Tim and his parents, dinner was lovely and we went to see the kids in the morning. I was so happy I was well enough to enjoy it. But early evening I had to go home to lay down as my coccyx pain was back with a vengence, after a rest boxing day it seems to have gone luckily, seems I can't stay in one position for so long.
I've managed a couple of 1.5 mile walks this week, but it's driving me mad that I can't do more, I thought I'd be fit by new year and get back to dancing. All I can do is keep up the walks and basic Zumba on my wii, and remind myself I have come a long way.
Happy New Year xx

2 comments:

  1. You have done so well I'm so proud of you but still need to be careful your get there soon your a fighter love you so much xx xxxxxx happy new year to you both love you mom and dad xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom, Happy New Year to you all. Lots love xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete