Total Pageviews

Monday 21 December 2015

The side effects of cancer medication

My new medication has come with a lot of side effects, but my GP told me to bear with them for 2 weeks as they would go. I'm currently struggling with a very fuzzy head all morning (so i don't feel safe to drive), nausea, pain and anxiety. I really hope they work and kill 5 birds with 1 stone! My hot flushes are back and worse than ever, so fingers crossed these new meds do help that too.

I read this article and resonated with most of it:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joannamontgomery/post-mastectomy-my-new-foobs_b_3886195.html

Also sad news for one of our fellow cancer ladies, RIP Ally xx
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3367888/Our-heart-broken-two-Mother-delayed-chemotherapy-unborn-baby-chance-revealed-died-just-eight-days.html

#‎chemo‬ this Xmas? You can do it! ‪#‎chemothenandnow‬ ‪#‎solidarity‬ ‪#‎bbb‬ ‪#‎breastcancer


Beautiful flowers from Bex, thank you xxxx





Beautiful gift from Nikki, thanks you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment