Total Pageviews

Monday 7 December 2015

Tamoxibollox or not!

Just when you start getting your life back on track...boom!

I went to see my Oncologist today to get the results of my blood tests and Tamoxifen tablets for 10 years. Well I left there sobbing and in total shock! I can't have Tamoxifen as it could kill me due to being prone to blood clots since I had them on chemotherapy. My oncologist wants me to have an Oophorectomy (ovary removal) to reduce my risk of the cancer coming back then I will have Anastrozole tablets for 5 years.

I know it is all in my best interests but I am gutted to be thrown into menopause at my age, and yet again another surgery. I will be ok, just having a bad day. I will wake up tomorrow with a smile on my face yet again. Life's a bitch!

Life is a roller coaster...just got to ride it!





2 comments: