Total Pageviews

Monday 16 March 2015

Pre-surgery prep

Lovely start to the day with Breakfast out with loved ones, my slave, I mean my Mom has arrived for the week, hehe, love you Mom xx

Starting my pre-surgery preparation today, nose drops 4 times a day and body/hair wash for MRSA prevention.

Had some more cards and presents the last few days, aren't I lucky. A lovely red plant from Jackie, a lovely pink rose bush from my Mom.

My Auntie Lynda has sent me her 20 year old Lucky cancer teddy bear with a lovely message, thank you xx

Thankfully my cold has almost gone was worried in case I got a temperature and surgery would be postponed. Not had a cold for years, just typical!

Still contemplating cutting my hair really short but doesn't look like I can dye it. xx                                                        

                                                                                         
20 year old Lucky cancer bear from my Auntie Lynda xx
 
                                                      
Rose Bush from my Mom xx
 
 
 
Plant from Jackie xx
 
 
                             

Card from Claire & Steve xx
                                  
Card from Auntie Lynda xx
 
Card from Mike & Family xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment