Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 March 2015

Chemo day 6

Chemo Day 6

Well today is the first day since chemo I'm starting to feel a little more human! I can move about a bit more too so managed a little walk around the garden at lunch time. I slept through for 7 hours for the first time since diagnosis too. New symptom today is the inside of my mouth is dry and a nice little headache to go with it, on top of the lethargy, aching and sore throat.

I've eaten a fully cooked meal too for the first time which I'm so happy about, I need to build my white blood cells back up in time for my next chemo 10/04/15 and it tasted good. Pasta and meatless balls hehe :-)

I've also had a lovely bunch of flowers today from my work colleagues in the Stafford Office, thank you all so much they're beautiful, happy tears again hehe!

I've also got two fundraising pages on the go, one for Breast Cancer Care for my hair cut and one for Cancer Research UK for Race for Life I am doing 31/05/15 in Stamford. There is still time to join me and my 11 warriors, get yourself signed up on the 5k run now, if you want to join my group use the code ZP2456 we're called AJ's Warriors. I will be walking it, I am no runner, never have been and never will be, or maybe I'll wear my roller skates and get dragged round, chemo depending, but I will get round the course no matter what. So please donate even if it's only a £1, we want a cure for Cancer NOW! :-D

Fundraising pages:

Hair cut for Breast Cancer Care
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Race For Life for Cancer Research UK
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!


Thank you Elster Stafford xxx
 

Beautiful flowers from Elster Stafford xx




Watch me kick it :-)

My beautiful Hyacinths are opening from Heather & Johnny xx

My neighbour Annie sent me some lovely daffodils xx

No comments:

Post a Comment