Total Pageviews

Friday 27 March 2015

Chemo day 7

Chemo Day 7

Another OK day for me, I'm still lethargic, ache and have a headache but getting around much better. My mouth is getting worse so I've got my special mouth wash on stand by. Not slept again for 2nd night in a row since all my medication for surgery and chemo finished, so maybe a glass of vino tonight, I'm allowed a little drink ;) I also had another full meal today veggie sausage, mash, peas and gravy...yummy!

I have to have daily injections of Filgrastim day 5 to 9 after chemo, this is to help rebuild my white blood cells that the chemo killed off, I need to be fit and healthy ready for my next chemo. Today I injected myself for the first time :-)  I need to be able to do this so I can go back into the office in between future chemo sessions.

I'm so happy I now have 17 family & friends running/walking Race For Life with me, it's going to be a fun day.

I've had a lovely plant and card from all my Am-Dram friends at Rutland Arts Theatre Society, Thank you all so much xx



Hydrangea from RATS xxxx
 

RATS xxx

 

Proof of my red wee - sorry


 









No comments:

Post a Comment