Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 March 2015

Chemotherapy group chat

Today started off ok, I got up did my exercises and had a good morning. So I decided to go to my Chemotherapy group chat. On the journey to the hospital I gained a temperature and the nurse ended up getting the doctor out to me. At one point they thought I might have an infection and talked about keeping me in over night, but after a drink and a rest my temperature dropped and I was sent home. I got to see the Chemotherapy suite today, it was very daunting and I've been told I now have red wee to look forward to lol!

I had a rough night, in a lot of pain near surgery area, numb higher up in the armpit region and very sore chest.

Arrived home to more gifts from Heather, Johnny, Paul, Viv and Gary, thank you so much xxxx



Card & Plant From Heather & Johnny xx
 


Photo gift from Gary xx


Flowers From Paul & Viv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment