Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Chemo day 5

Chemo Day 5

Had a rough night, but only woke twice. Symptoms are starting to ease a little and getting about a bit better. I've managed to eat beans on toast today, my first solids, I sound like a baby lol! I look like a baby too now with my new hair cut...not!

So I'm all prepared for going bald, I managed to sit still long enough which surprised me too.  I've not had my hair this short for 20 years, so it's a bit of a shock and very cold round the neck and ears. But thank you goes to Alison Hornby my wonderful hairdresser who was very gentle with me. She plaited my hair first then cut them off before styling what was left. She's done an amazing job :-D

I was going to donate my hair to the Princes Trust that make wigs for children with cancer, but there sadly wouldn't be enough for them after cutting of all my split ends and all the colour I've had on it...bad girl for not looking after my hair. So I'm now going to sew my plaits into my hats :-)

If you would please sponsor me I'd be most grateful as Breast Cancer Care have helped me so much already and every £1 counts. xx

https://www.justgiving.com/Ajscancerjourney/














My wonderful hairdresser Alison Hornby, thank you so much xxx

"The Alien"
 (Lauren will know what we mean)




No comments:

Post a Comment