Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 November 2018

10 Days Post Surgery

It's been ten days since my DIEP surgery and I can't believe how well I am doing, considering what I've had done! Isn't the human body amazing what it can cope with!

That being said I have to rest for weeks yet and not lift, stretch or pull. I'm finding it very hard to be a good girl! Luckily I have my online businesses and websites to set up, but that doesn't fill my days. I hate daytime TV the only program I'll switch the TV on for is Loose Women hehe. I'm catching up on drama's and box sets when I want to watch TV, but finding concentrating hard at the moment.

After cancer and redundancy I decided the office isn't for me anymore. So I'm going to be a part time self employed Accountant but I also have a pet sitting business and a sewing business. Oh and I'm also a distributor for Viva MK. I decided to hone in on all my skills and see what happens. Nothing like a bit of variety to spice your life up eh!

I got a few phone calls yesterday, one from my College Bestie Dawn, it was so lovely to catch up and a few calls relating to my adverts. So I now have a job for each of my businesses, can't wait to be better and to get cracking. This surgery really has helped my mental health already. I can see a light, let's make 2019 my year!

On another note I'm also very irritable and can't get comfy anywhere at the moment, but I've managed to sleep the last few nights, 6 hours is good for me these days. Today my clevege has started itching  so the piriton is another tablet to add to my concoction as I can't use cream yet.

But the good news is I'm finally drain free! It had 10ml the day before then it was empty yesterday, and to save a 60 mile round trip I removed it myself again, I did exactly what they did to remove the other 3 in hospital. Cut the stitch and it just slid out this time, no pulling needed. Yes I'm a nutter I know, but remember I'm on so much pain relief.

Have a lovely weekend x


My drain in the fire 

Be bye drain baby

The hole left from a drain

Paperwork is all I can do grrr



No comments:

Post a Comment