Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 November 2018

17 Days Post Surgery

Another week has passed and I'm doing really well. I'm just very uncomfortable, hate trying to sleep on my back and fed up! But I can see a light at the end of the tunnel and this is almost the end of my journey! Just my nipple tattoos left to have done. I can't drive till mid January, but 2019 here I come!

Tried a few bikinis on the other day and I'm very pleased with the results, you wouldn't know I'd had Breast Cancer when I'm wearing underwear! My new boobs are made from my tummy, and they look great, scarred but they're real and they're made from me! They look and feel real, they're even warm! Oh and they are softening up and starting to wobble 😂 My tummy is still really tight, I feel like a cut and shut car 😂 it's stopping me from eating so much, which suits me, I need to keep this flat tummy now, then next year I can lose weight and get fit.

On a sad note we lost a Pink Sister to Breast Cancer this week, Benita was one of the ladies I went through my journey with over the last 4 years. We've all found it a tough week, but we have supported each other through. Thinking of Benita, Paul her husband, Sophie her daughter and all the family. 💔

Had a lovely day with my Mom and Dad, who came to visit me from Wolverhampton on Tuesday. Thank you for a lovely fun day and my beautiful plant. Also a lovely visit from Angie and Frank yesterday. Also thank you Auntie Lynda and Andy for my beautiful flowers xxx

Roll on 2019, that's going to be my year, the start of my new life! ❤️💖💕



Thank you Mom and Dad xxxx

Thank you Lynda and Andy xxxx

Very pleased with my results ☺ 

Still a bit bloated from surgery

My tummy and new belly button

Think I like pink too much 😂 

The beautiful Benita 💔

Thank you my pink sister /birthday twinnie Lynne. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment