Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 November 2018

Surgery day +2

Day 2 post surgery and I'm feeling good. Thankfully I'm still on the morphine tap. Trying not to use as often now though, as every five minutes made my whole body itch! Sorry, but if you've not eaten and don't like blood, look away now...πŸ˜‚ Oops! You can also see my tummy tuck in bandage on the last photo. Plans today are to get out of bed and walk about a bit, in the hope to get my catheter removed. Had a lovely visit from my cousin Jen last night, she came with some yummy M&S chocolate and cream Γ©clair cakes, which we devoured together and she left me with some lovely M&S chocolate biscuits. Today I'm looking forward to a visit from my brother Adrian and my niece Lauren. Then tomorrow my Mom, Dad and brother Barry. Then hoping to go home Monday, fingers crossed. Have a great weekend everyone. Love you all. 😘 ❤️

My cousin Jen and moi! 

My feet all tucked up and cosy πŸ˜‚ 

My tummy tuck scar πŸ‘ 

Very sore lippy inside and out from the air tube in theatre! 

Sat out of bed for the second time πŸ‘ 

The 4 sexy drains  

In my bed ☺ 

Still in bed ☺ 

Bloody drains hehe  


But if fun, thanks Tim! 

Biscuit evidence hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment