Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 November 2018

I'm home!

Hello everyone, I arrived home yesterday afternoon, I've had a great night's sleep in my own bed. Woke up virtually pain free, which was a shock 🤯 sat up and catching up on Strictly Come Dancing at last.

I started wearing my post surgery bra yesterday morning, omg I bought two sizes bigger and it only just fits, so after dinner when I always bloat a bit more due to IBS, it's so tight and I had to release it a bit for a little while. Be glad when the swelling subsides!

How long am I stuck at home unable to drive...8-12 weeks you say, what the !!!! 😵

But it will be worth every minute of boredom, I'm already really exstatic with my amazing results, thank you so much to the whole surgical team.  It's unbelievable what we can do in this day and age! Thank you so much to the whole team on the Kinmonth Suite, you were amazing and so supportive and caring. Long may it live...Love our NHS! 💜

Last day in hospital 🎉 

Thank you Mom & Dad xx

Thank you Angie & Frank xx


Thank you Lynda & Mom xx


No comments:

Post a Comment