Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 November 2018

Surgery day +4

I'm finally out of bed, showered, toileted both ends, dressings changed and catheter removed! Had a lovely visit from my brother and niece yesterday evening, they did their best to take my mind off the pain, and we had a few laughs and more cream cakes hehe! If anyone asks me do u want anything, yes a cream cake please haha! Hoping to get one or two drains out and go home Tuesday. Still waiting for the doctor today though to find out how I'm doing. But I think I'm doing great, can almost stand up straight, as tummy is very tight and I'm very swollen, so can't tell yet how flat my belly will be. But I can see I finally have a nice new little pair of boobies, which I'm really chuffed with ☺ looking forward to seeing my Mom, Dad, and Brother Barry later today. Have a great remembrance Sunday. #firstandlast #www.ajscancerjourney.blogspot.co.uk



My new swollen belly button and some tummy tuck scar

One of my drains and a nice blister 

Another drain

My niece and brother


No comments:

Post a Comment