Total Pageviews

Friday 3 April 2015

Chemo day 15

Chemo Day 15

Possibly my last hair wash today before I shave it of, hoping it will last till next weekend, but that's looking doubtful. I woke to a pillow of hair and my neck continually itches from the lose hairs, like when you've had your hair cut. I have my first bald patch, so have a bit of a comb over going on haha! It's weird because I can actually feel it fall out, there is a tingling sensation on my head, very bizarre feeling. I cried again today and I'm sure I will everyday until it's gone but I am strong and I will be fine, got my scarves and hats ready. I've put a bit of pink gel in the front of my hair but it's not vey visible.
 
The loss of most of my body hair is fab, see my last picture below :-D It's my eyebrows and lashes I'm more bothered about, never wear makeup but looks like the old pencils will be my best friend for a while to come, hope I don't look like too much of a clown hehe.
 
I've had a lovely card and pink rose bush for my garden from all my Am-Dram friends at Rutland Musical Theatre, thank you all so much, I miss you all. Break a leg for Oliver xx
 
Have a great Easter weekend one and all, I have my fabulous niece coming to stay for a long weekend. xxxx 
 
 
 
 
Today's hair loss
 

Looking thin on top now
First bald patch




Pink gel



Card from RMT xx





 


Rose bush from RMT xx

 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment