Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 April 2015

Chemo 2 day 6


Chemo 2 Day 6

I'm afraid I'm having a rough ride this time on top of all my normal chemo side effects I ended up in A&E at 5am. I have severe pain in my arm that I had the chemotherapy in on Friday. It's got worse and worse over last day, it was just unbearable. Six hours later after chest x-ray, bloods and ultrasound they found out I had Thrombus (blood clots). I now have daily injections of Fragmin to thin my blood, so at the moment I'm injecting twice a day with my white blood cell injections. So on top of that I have more pain medication, which creates other side effects, which means I have more medication for the side effects...I definitely rattle right now that's for sure.




Funky toe socks from my Mom xx
 

In A&E
 
Spaced out on Morphine :-)
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment