Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 April 2015

Chemo hair loss

Well my hair loss started yesterday with my body hair! Today I washed my hair and it was coming out in my hand! Even my eyebrows are dropping out! I knew it was coming but it's still a shock to see, glad I had it cut short. Had a little cry but I will embrace my baldness. Best get my scarves ready to keep warm.

I've found a few good sites for anyone else that needs them:

http://www.annabandana.co.uk/

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GypsyLoveHeadbands


Oh well onwards and upwards, I'm of to work now for the afternoon, first day in the office since January, wish me luck. xx

My hair is coming out as I wash it

Today's loss

My Race For Life number

A new wooly hat

Hehe

6 comments:

  1. Aunty amanda you're so brave and inspirational! I'm so glad you've finally got some freedom and can drive! The hat is really cute and I can't wait to spend next week with you! :) love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling, I can't wait to spend time with you. Missed you. Love you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. awwww bless you are so postive and brave im with you all the way love you loads mom xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xx be brave xx its just hair. It's nothing that makes you YOU X

    ReplyDelete