Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Chemo day 20

Chemo Day 20

Back to Oncology today my bloods tests are all good so chemotherapy can go ahead on Friday. Got some great news today from the biopsies I had done on 17th March 2015 that my Lymph nodes are clear of cancer, so it hasn't spread to them. Some more good news was that my tumour has already shrunk by 0.5cm after just one round of chemo, so my tumour now measures 4.5cm. It's been a long day though, don't you just hating waiting in hospitals! I've also got new medication for my next round of chemo to help with the sickness, tingling veins and pain, fingers crossed they work better than the last lot!

Been trying on all my new scarves and hats, I'm also going to have a go at making some scarves out of old t-shirts. Need to get my factor 50 sun cream ready too, hoping for a good summer ;-)

I received a lovely card from my Uncle Arthur & Auntie Gwen in America today, thank you so much xxx



Card from Uncle & Auntie xx






My sleep hat, keep me warm lol!

2 comments:

  1. love them all good new's at last love you load's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete