Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Chemo day18 - Part 2

Chemo Day 18

Today I reached my target on my Just Giving Page for my Head Shave, in fact I've beat it which is great, thank you to everybody who supported me, if you haven't you still can. The link is to the right hand side on my blog page.

I have now completed my head shave but before hand had a little fun creating a Mohawk, with what bit of hair I had left, see my earlier post today and pictures below.  I also had a little cry too but I've done it and I fell so much better for it. I was very uncomfortable with the sore scalp and itching from the lose hairs. I'm now showered and in clean hair free clothes and feel great even though I have a cold scalp. :-) I have posted videos for those that want to watch.

I've been eating healthily as I need to get my blood cells back to normal ready for next chemotherapy, the sooner chemo is over the better. Fingers crossed for good blood results.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter xx




Saturday 4th April 2015


Saturday 4th April 2015
 
Sunday 5th April 2015


Sunday 5th April 2015


Sunday 5th April 2015

 
Monday 6th April 2015

 
Monday 6th April 2015

Monday 6th April 2015

Monday 6th April 2015

Monday 6th April 2015



Stir fry & Rice
Higgidy pies, cauli/pepper casserole and veg
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment